Currently accepting the following health plans:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children’s Community Health Plan
- Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative Health Payment Systems
- Trilogy Health Networks
- Trilogy Health Insurance
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Formerly AmeriChoice)
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement
Accountable Care Coalition Of Southeast Wisconsin
- Medicaid Straight T-19
- Medicare HMOs
- Managed Health Services
- Workers Compensation
If your insurance is not on the list, please contact us and enquire if we accept your insurance.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. For new patients, please arrive 15 mins early for your appointment.
- Please provide past medical records or assist us in obtaining them by knowing the name of your previous physicians and telephone number.
- Please come with a list of all your current medications.
- Co-payments, fee applied to deductibles and co-insurance fees are expected as services are rendered. We will assist you however possible with insurance companies, but it is ultimately the patient’s responsibility to settle outstanding balances, and to contact insurance companies regarding questions of coverage, benefits, etc.
- We accept cash, personal checks, and major credit and debit cards.
- Please give us the courtesy of at least a 24-hour notice when cancelling scheduled appointments.